- Guidance & Counseling
- Summer Registration Information
- Academic Domain
- College and Career Domain
- Enrollment and Elective Registration
- Social and Emotional Domain
- Counselor's Corner
- Progress/Quarter Grade Reports
Small Group Counseling
Small groups are offered to students to support and enhance the development of personal and social skills and to support and promote educational success. Small groups provide not only additional social-emotional learning experiences but also allow the students a chance to belong, a chance to express themselves, and a chance to benefit from the support of group members.
Critical Information for Small Groups
- Everything that is said/heard in group stays in group. It is CONFIDENTIAL. Only matters which indicate possible harm by or to a group participant will be reported to the appropriate persons.
- Students MUST have parent permission to participate in small groups. Students will be working with the school counselor or school counselor intern during these groups and possibly individually.
- Students can be referred to a group by anyone or selected for a group based on grades, GPA, attendance, discipline records, citizenship and/or work habits.
- If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact the school counselor